September 16, 2026 - CraftyFox Trunk Show

 Utah Valley Quilt Guild

September 16, 2026

Orem Friendship Center



Happy Birthday September Birthdays!



Show & Tell!

Barb Murdock

Scrappy Quilt
I started this for a grandson a few years ago for his wedding, but it didn't happen,
so I decided to finish this year anyway.



Carol Hinckley

My Friend


Debbie Parker

Panel 250
Americana Scrap with Panels


Paula Westbrook

Pink Floral Jacket
This quilt was handmade in 1951 for my husband's baby shower. It was given to my Mother-in-law before he was born by his great Aunt Alvis Hardin. Over the years its had wear and tear, so I decided to make a jacket for our granddaughter Eden!


Lorna Zimmerman

Quilt for Twin Granddaughters


Lorri Cummings

Merry Go Round
Americana Stash by Lori Holt


American Jane Dresses
American Jane Collections of Fabric - Hexagons



A Crafty Fox Trunk Show













No comments:

Post a Comment

September 16, 2026 - CraftyFox Trunk Show

 Utah Valley Quilt Guild September 16, 2026 Orem Friendship Center Happy Birthday September Birthdays! Show & Tell! Barb Murdock Scrappy...